Fire Safety Awareness with Live Extinguisher Training (4 Hours)
This fire safety training course is designed for those who are responsible for overseeing fire safety, designated fire marshals, and anyone who needs to know how to use a fire extinguisher.
This course covers the following areas:
– Recognise the cost of fire
– The role of the fire marshal
– Liaison with the fire service
– Action on discovering a fire
– Fire safety legislation
– The chemistry of fire
– Common causes of fire
– Fire safety precautions and prevention
– Fire drills and evacuation
– How to use fire extinguishers
Maximum number of candidates on this course is 12.
In addition to the above, the fire extinguisher training provides the opportunity to extinguish a live fire.