SiteHub – all-in-one site solution
How do you store your essential fire protection and safety assets on your sites? And how do you keep these assets protected?
Whether it’s a fire alarm, fire extinguishers, a first aid box or a place to keep site documents, your health and safety equipment should be located in a convenient place so that workers can easily find and access equipment during an emergency.
Here at Bull, our ambition is to develop products that will protect workers when they come face-to-face with potential hazards on site, giving them total peace of mind.
Introducing Site Hub – an all-in-one meeting point, notice board and emergency station for fire, first aid and health and safety equipment for any site.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Protects your safety equipment whilst making it readily available in an emergency.
- Self-supporting and has a highly visible red finish to ensure all workers can quickly locate and access equipment in an emergency.
- Weatherproof thanks to the anti-corrosive coating.
- Double-sided for maximum functionality.
- It can be moved around site by a forklift or telehandler.
- It can be equipped with a lockable metal cabinet for secure storage of assets and can be fitted with castor wheels that enable the unit to be moved easily around site by hand if required.
Where has SiteHub been installed?
Since the launch of SiteHub earlier this year, our innovation has been installed on several UK projects including Sandgate Pavillions – a new development overlooking the English Channel. We have also recently supplied SiteHub to contractors, Farrans, Balfour Beatty and Regent Construction.
To find out more about SiteHub, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bull Products responds to COVID-19 with protection products range
Bull Products has responded to customers’ urgent needs by sourcing and supplying a new range of products to help protect workers from COVID-19. The products are suitable for any construction, healthcare, commercial, or industrial location, and include masks and visors, surface and hand sanitisers, and mobile handwash and sanitising stations. The range has been developed […]
Service during Coronavirus conditions
Statement from Ross Markham, Managing Director of Bull Products “Bull Products is closely monitoring the development of Covid-19 and its possible impact on the business. “While the health and safety of our staff is paramount, we also recognise your dependence on us to keep your life critical systems maintained and operational. We are currently in […]