SiteHub – all-in-one site solution
How do you store your essential fire protection and safety assets on your sites? And how do you keep these assets protected?
Whether it’s a fire alarm, fire extinguishers, a first aid box or a place to keep site documents, your health and safety equipment should be located in a convenient place so that workers can easily find and access equipment during an emergency.
Here at Bull, our ambition is to develop products that will protect workers when they come face-to-face with potential hazards on site, giving them total peace of mind.
Introducing Site Hub – an all-in-one meeting point, notice board and emergency station for fire, first aid and health and safety equipment for any site.
What are the key features and benefits?
- Protects your safety equipment whilst making it readily available in an emergency.
- Self-supporting and has a highly visible red finish to ensure all workers can quickly locate and access equipment in an emergency.
- Weatherproof thanks to the anti-corrosive coating.
- Double-sided for maximum functionality.
- It can be moved around site by a forklift or telehandler.
- It can be equipped with a lockable metal cabinet for secure storage of assets and can be fitted with castor wheels that enable the unit to be moved easily around site by hand if required.
Where has SiteHub been installed?
Since the launch of SiteHub earlier this year, our innovation has been installed on several UK projects including Sandgate Pavillions – a new development overlooking the English Channel. We have also recently supplied SiteHub to contractors, Farrans, Balfour Beatty and Regent Construction.
To find out more about SiteHub, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
SmartGate – the new access control site solution
We are taking construction safety to the next level, with the launch of a new access control solution. The Bull SmartGate System offers complete control of access to site. Using turnstiles, the system can be joined together to ensure quicker access for larger volumes of people accessing a site. These can be installed inside an […]
The home of site safety
Housebuilding currently accounts for 60% of new construction work in the UK, and with the current housing crisis, more and more homes are required each year. With the Government’s goal of building 341,000 homes by 2031 in order to meet demand, there will be an increasing number of housebuilding construction sites in development across the […]