Reduce costs with Bull’s fire protection asset management service
With housebuilders and construction companies constantly needing to find ways to reduce costs during site projects, an asset management service has never been so important.
Bull Products is enhancing the customer experience through its asset management service, which allows housebuilders and construction companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment.
Its Asset Management Service allows Bull to store customers temporary fire protection equipment (Alarms, Extinguishers, Trolleys, Stands) and have it ready for their next project.
Here’s how it works:
– Upon project completion, at a company’s request, Bull will arrange for a driver to attend the site and collect all temporary fire protection equipment.
– The driver will bring it back to one of Bull’s strategically placed storage depots.
Product Storage & Management
– Equipment is checked for compliance and then put into dedicated storage.
– Storage is free of charge for 12 months.
– Monthly stock reports will be sent to all relevant personnel.
– When equipment is required for a new project and called-off, it is then serviced and despatched to site with 12 months life before its next service.
Ross Markham, managing director at Bull Products: “With housebuilders and construction managers constantly having to think about whether a project is on track and ensuring budgets are being met, our hassle-free service ensures companies don’t have to worry about disposing of fire safety equipment or wasting unnecessary costs on new equipment.
“Our asset management service provides a sustainable approach as it reduces wastage and ensures companies can maximise their fire protection assets, thus ensuring a cost-effective solution for businesses in the long-run.”
Join many of the largest construction companies in the UK that have already saved thousands of pounds by utilising Bull’s asset management service.
Think smarter, think wireless
In 2019, 76 tall buildings joined the capital’s skyline. Cities are constantly growing, and we are seeing a rapid increase in the construction of high-rise apartment blocks and skyscraper developments, with a record-breaking 541 skyscrapers planned in London alone. With an increase in high-rise construction, we must ensure fire safety is high on the agenda […]
Merry Christmas from the team at Bull Products
It has been a very busy year here at Bull! We’ve launched our all-new website improved functionality for ease of use for our customers, keeping you up-to-date on our latest products and news. And we’ve been working on some exciting new projects too including the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Crossrail – Europe’s biggest construction project, […]