Bull’s storage service – a time-saving and cost-effective solution
Housebuilders and construction companies constantly need to find ways to reduce costs during site projects. Here at Bull, we are proud to provide an asset management service, which allows companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment and save on costs in the long run.
How does it work?
Our service allows customers to organise a Bull Products collection anywhere in the UK, which is backed by a 72-hour collection service from a customer’s site, and then stored at one of our warehousing facilities free of charge.
The equipment received within the warehouse is inspected, and items deemed faulty or damaged are environmentally disposed of. All equipment is recorded and phographed to indicate damage or non compliance.
The equipment that has passed inspection is labelled with customers’ details, booked into the stock system and stored safely in dedicated customer bays.
When a customer is ready to begin a new project, any of their equipment that is held in stock is fully serviced and certificated by Bull, before being dispatched on a next day delivery to the site.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle-free service –you don’t have to worry about disposing or storing your fire safety equipment safely.
- No need to try and keep track of your assets as we will record every item on our ERP management system through a coding system.
- Cost-effective – there’s no need to waste unnecessary costs on new equipment.
- Sustainable – reduces wastage and maximises your fire protection assets.
- Peace of mind – we can maintain an up-to-date service schedule for your assets so you can feel confident knowing that your fire safety products are fully serviced before use.
To find out more, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or click here.
Best practise – improving fire safety on construction sites
According to HSE, every year, there are a number of serious fires on construction sites and buildings undergoing refurbishment, but many of these could be avoided by careful planning and control of construction work activities. Here at Bull, our ambition is to secure your site safety. Here’s our best practice guide to improving fire safety […]
SiteHub – all-in-one site solution
How do you store your essential fire protection and safety assets on your sites? And how do you keep these assets protected? Whether it’s a fire alarm, fire extinguishers, a first aid box or a place to keep site documents, your health and safety equipment should be located in a convenient place so that workers […]