Bull’s storage service – a time-saving and cost-effective solution
Housebuilders and construction companies constantly need to find ways to reduce costs during site projects. Here at Bull, we are proud to provide an asset management service, which allows companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment and save on costs in the long run.
How does it work?
Our service allows customers to organise a Bull Products collection anywhere in the UK, which is backed by a 72-hour collection service from a customer’s site, and then stored at one of our warehousing facilities free of charge.
The equipment received within the warehouse is inspected, and items deemed faulty or damaged are environmentally disposed of. All equipment is recorded and phographed to indicate damage or non compliance.
The equipment that has passed inspection is labelled with customers’ details, booked into the stock system and stored safely in dedicated customer bays.
When a customer is ready to begin a new project, any of their equipment that is held in stock is fully serviced and certificated by Bull, before being dispatched on a next day delivery to the site.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle-free service –you don’t have to worry about disposing or storing your fire safety equipment safely.
- No need to try and keep track of your assets as we will record every item on our ERP management system through a coding system.
- Cost-effective – there’s no need to waste unnecessary costs on new equipment.
- Sustainable – reduces wastage and maximises your fire protection assets.
- Peace of mind – we can maintain an up-to-date service schedule for your assets so you can feel confident knowing that your fire safety products are fully serviced before use.
To find out more, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or click here.
Think smarter, think wireless
In 2019, 76 tall buildings joined the capital’s skyline. Cities are constantly growing, and we are seeing a rapid increase in the construction of high-rise apartment blocks and skyscraper developments, with a record-breaking 541 skyscrapers planned in London alone. With an increase in high-rise construction, we must ensure fire safety is high on the agenda […]
Merry Christmas from the team at Bull Products
It has been a very busy year here at Bull! We’ve launched our all-new website improved functionality for ease of use for our customers, keeping you up-to-date on our latest products and news. And we’ve been working on some exciting new projects too including the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Crossrail – Europe’s biggest construction project, […]