Bull’s storage service – a time-saving and cost-effective solution
Housebuilders and construction companies constantly need to find ways to reduce costs during site projects. Here at Bull, we are proud to provide an asset management service, which allows companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment and save on costs in the long run.
How does it work?
Our service allows customers to organise a Bull Products collection anywhere in the UK, which is backed by a 72-hour collection service from a customer’s site, and then stored at one of our warehousing facilities free of charge.
The equipment received within the warehouse is inspected, and items deemed faulty or damaged are environmentally disposed of. All equipment is recorded and phographed to indicate damage or non compliance.
The equipment that has passed inspection is labelled with customers’ details, booked into the stock system and stored safely in dedicated customer bays.
When a customer is ready to begin a new project, any of their equipment that is held in stock is fully serviced and certificated by Bull, before being dispatched on a next day delivery to the site.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle-free service –you don’t have to worry about disposing or storing your fire safety equipment safely.
- No need to try and keep track of your assets as we will record every item on our ERP management system through a coding system.
- Cost-effective – there’s no need to waste unnecessary costs on new equipment.
- Sustainable – reduces wastage and maximises your fire protection assets.
- Peace of mind – we can maintain an up-to-date service schedule for your assets so you can feel confident knowing that your fire safety products are fully serviced before use.
To find out more, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or click here.
SmartGate – the new access control site solution
We are taking construction safety to the next level, with the launch of a new access control solution. The Bull SmartGate System offers complete control of access to site. Using turnstiles, the system can be joined together to ensure quicker access for larger volumes of people accessing a site. These can be installed inside an […]
The home of site safety
Housebuilding currently accounts for 60% of new construction work in the UK, and with the current housing crisis, more and more homes are required each year. With the Government’s goal of building 341,000 homes by 2031 in order to meet demand, there will be an increasing number of housebuilding construction sites in development across the […]