Bull’s storage service – a time-saving and cost-effective solution
Housebuilders and construction companies constantly need to find ways to reduce costs during site projects. Here at Bull, we are proud to provide an asset management service, which allows companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment and save on costs in the long run.
How does it work?
Our service allows customers to organise a Bull Products collection anywhere in the UK, which is backed by a 72-hour collection service from a customer’s site, and then stored at one of our warehousing facilities free of charge.
The equipment received within the warehouse is inspected, and items deemed faulty or damaged are environmentally disposed of. All equipment is recorded and phographed to indicate damage or non compliance.
The equipment that has passed inspection is labelled with customers’ details, booked into the stock system and stored safely in dedicated customer bays.
When a customer is ready to begin a new project, any of their equipment that is held in stock is fully serviced and certificated by Bull, before being dispatched on a next day delivery to the site.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle-free service –you don’t have to worry about disposing or storing your fire safety equipment safely.
- No need to try and keep track of your assets as we will record every item on our ERP management system through a coding system.
- Cost-effective – there’s no need to waste unnecessary costs on new equipment.
- Sustainable – reduces wastage and maximises your fire protection assets.
- Peace of mind – we can maintain an up-to-date service schedule for your assets so you can feel confident knowing that your fire safety products are fully serviced before use.
To find out more, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or click here.
Season’s Greetings from Bull Products
Message from Ross Markham, Managing Director of Bull Products “At the end of a very interesting and challenging year, we wanted to acknowledge our appreciation of our loyal customers and their support. “This year like never before, I for one have been taught a big lesson on the value of life, people, and relationships. Whilst […]
Protect your workers from electrical hazards
Each year, there are around 1,000 accidents at work related to electricity, with 30 of these being fatal. In light of Electrical Fire Safety Week, Bull Products shares its top tips on how you can protect workers from electrical hazards. Your site starts and stops with planning Every construction site carries the risk of a […]