Bull’s storage service – a time-saving and cost-effective solution
Housebuilders and construction companies constantly need to find ways to reduce costs during site projects. Here at Bull, we are proud to provide an asset management service, which allows companies to maximise the use of their fire protection equipment and save on costs in the long run.
How does it work?
Our service allows customers to organise a Bull Products collection anywhere in the UK, which is backed by a 72-hour collection service from a customer’s site, and then stored at one of our warehousing facilities free of charge.
The equipment received within the warehouse is inspected, and items deemed faulty or damaged are environmentally disposed of. All equipment is recorded and phographed to indicate damage or non compliance.
The equipment that has passed inspection is labelled with customers’ details, booked into the stock system and stored safely in dedicated customer bays.
When a customer is ready to begin a new project, any of their equipment that is held in stock is fully serviced and certificated by Bull, before being dispatched on a next day delivery to the site.
What are the benefits?
- Hassle-free service –you don’t have to worry about disposing or storing your fire safety equipment safely.
- No need to try and keep track of your assets as we will record every item on our ERP management system through a coding system.
- Cost-effective – there’s no need to waste unnecessary costs on new equipment.
- Sustainable – reduces wastage and maximises your fire protection assets.
- Peace of mind – we can maintain an up-to-date service schedule for your assets so you can feel confident knowing that your fire safety products are fully serviced before use.
To find out more, contact Bull on 01432 371 170 or click here.
Bull Products responds to COVID-19 with protection products range
Bull Products has responded to customers’ urgent needs by sourcing and supplying a new range of products to help protect workers from COVID-19. The products are suitable for any construction, healthcare, commercial, or industrial location, and include masks and visors, surface and hand sanitisers, and mobile handwash and sanitising stations. The range has been developed […]
Service during Coronavirus conditions
Statement from Ross Markham, Managing Director of Bull Products “Bull Products is closely monitoring the development of Covid-19 and its possible impact on the business. “While the health and safety of our staff is paramount, we also recognise your dependence on us to keep your life critical systems maintained and operational. We are currently in […]